Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome and About This Blog

  Welcome to my blog, College Help for Georgia Students! Applying for college can be a confusing process, made even more confusing when you do not have the "inside view" on the process. I applied to college and for financial aid, and have stumbled across lots of tips, tricks, and things that I wish I would have known before I started the whole process. Now, I want to pass those things along to you to help make your college application experience a little easier.
  First off, a little bit about me: my name is Claire and I am, at the moment, an upcoming freshman at the University of Georgia. I attended a Georgia high school and participated in the band program, many clubs and honor societies, and the Advanced Placement program. I applied only to two colleges: the University of Georgia and Princeton University. I was accepted into the honors program at UGA and put on the waiting list for Princeton.
  I would like to make it very clear that I am not an admissions counselor and/or officially certified to be offering college admission advice in any way, shape, or form. I just wish to pass along to you some information that I found useful in the college application process as well as personal experiences that you can (hopefully) use to help you with your application.
  Once again, welcome, and let me know if you have any questions.
  Thanks for reading!
  Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment