Saturday, August 17, 2013

August Update

   Hello everyone!
   I am very excited to announce that I have begun my fall semester at the University of Georgia! Go Dawgs! I am so happy to be starting my classes, and I'm especially happy that I'll now be able to give an official college student perspective. However, regretfully, I will also be a lot more busy than I was this summer. I will continue to update the blog, but the updates might be less frequent. I am aiming for a post every two weeks, so look out for the SAT guide part 2 very soon.
   Also, Georgia Help for College students is on Pinterest! Follow us to receive updates from the blog, tips on interviews, essays, and more. Don't forget to repin an article that you especially enjoyed on the blog. Click here to go to the Pinterest page.
   Thanks for being awesome and keep it up!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment